Veritas is the leader in consumer genetics. We are an energetic start-up, recently named as one of MIT’s 50 Smartest Companies in 2016, with a strong pulse and mission as well as a passion for empowering people to live longer and healthier lives. We were founded by leaders in genomics from Harvard Medical School and have offices in the U.S., Europe and China.
Veritas is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to be part of our Marketing and Design team. If you are someone who can clearly express the Veritas brand and story, and communicate the unique value Veritas brings to the genomic world, this might be the role for you. You will have the opportunity to create high-level multi-channel advertising campaigns as they relate to brand recognition, visual identity, and marketing strategy. This role will be responsible for the development of different marketing materials across our different marketing channels including our website, email, digital ads, social media and print (catalogs, brochures, inspiration guides, etc.). This person will have the opportunity for high visibility as he/she will interact with the Chief Marketing and Design Officer on a regular basis.
- Design communications, digital media, flyers, advertisements, campaign materials and other materials as needed with clean typography and compelling graphics that reinforce brand guidelines.
- Contribute to a strong, clear aesthetic and to high design and production standards
- Create creative sales/marketing campaign collateral
- Contribute to and follow creative briefs and schedules
- Develop new creative concepts and seek new areas of design and technical growth for individual and team development
- Review material for completeness and accuracy and maintain accurate and up-to-date marketing files.
- Assist in planning marketing strategies and objectives as needed.
- Assist on marketing projects as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or marketing, or related field with a minimum 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Exceptional print and digital creative and design experience with a robust portfolio that shows your talent in both printed materials and Web
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Interest in health and learning about the genomic field
- Experience working in multidisciplinary team
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A self-starter who is motivated to hone their skills and push their career forward
- Energetic, with the ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Thrives on making a difference, and empowering people to live healthier, longer lives.
- Excited and energized by a small company, and enjoys wearing many hats.
- Enjoys a fast moving, ever changing, and passionate environment.
- Organized and able to work independently as well as on a team
Location: Danvers, MA
To apply, please send your resume and writing sample along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veritas does not discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, physical or developmental disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.See more →